CHRISTMAS IN JULY - BAZAAR
Thank you for taking the time and get informed about details for our Christmas in July Bazaar. On this page you will see updated information until the day prior of the event.
Please see attached the ballroom layout as well as the flyer for the event.
Some Details about the event:
- We are a 55plus community, please make sure this is your targeted audiences.
- This is a ballroom, so the space has air conditionning and it will be smaller than a 10 x 10 booth.
- Tables will vary in size accodring to the drawing. We provide the tables and Vendor provides the covering (all tables must be covered).
- Tables need to be paid in advanced in order to be reserved. Please come or all the office 954-748-3230 x 1 x 1 - Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm EST. The fee to participate is $20 per table.
- The distribution is First Come First Serve.
- More than one table may be purchased.
- You may bring displays to place on the tables but not ont he floor as there is not much space to move around.
- Two chairs will be provided per vendor table.
- We have elected only one vendor for Food and Beverages to be consumed at the event only as it requires insurance and for him the pricing is differentiated. ($60 + plus COI naming Sunrise Lakes Phase 4 as a co-insurer)
- The set up will start at 7am and vendors will have only 2 hours to set up. Only small movement will be permitted after 9am to avoid colisions or falls from our residents or visitors.
- Not only Sunrise Lakes Phase 4 Residents and their guests are allowed to come to the event at this time (over 5k people), the event will be open to Sunrise Residents and Vicinity Cities at no charge So plesae feel free to place our flyer that will be available at the end of May on your social media platforms.
- Products that can be sold are:
- Clothing and Apparel
- Faux Plants
- Pre-packaged food and beverages to be consumed later (no food tasting allowed)
- Arts and Crafts of all assortments
- Gift Wrapping Stand
- Games booth
- Services Sales (meet and greet future clients display images of your work).
In order to confirm that you will be participating please call the office to pay, confir your presence and inform the type of product you will be selling.
There will be no Health Care Providers or realtors of any kind at this bazaar.
The Sunrise Sun Magazine
Sunrise Lakes Theater Complex (AKA Sunrise Lakes Phase 4 Recreation District)
10102 Sunrise Lakes Blvd, Sunrise FL 33322
Office 954-748-3230 (8am to 4pm Mon - Fri) - Saturday - May 13th from 2pm - 6pm (full office Services) - 6:30pm - 8:15pm (Ticket Sales Only)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - http://sl4recdistrict.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sl4recdistrict
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sl4recdistrict/
NextDoor - Sunrise Lakes Theater Complex and Recreation District https://nextdoor.com/pages/sunrise-lakes-phase-iv-events-and-recreation-district-sunrise-fl?init_source=org_pages